Super Happy Fun Sports Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2007


THE FROGURT IS ALSO CURSED:
THIS WEEK IN LINKS

(OR STUFF THAT I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WRITING A FULL POST ON)

That Transformers movie sure licked my balls.


Kool-Aid sales are through the roof in San Francisco!


Big reaction to the Sebastian Telfair trade, which swings the pendulum of economic, social, and basketball power towards Minnesota. Well, there hasn't been any reaction yet, so I'm just going to link to Puppy War (holla at me Tsuki fans). But I'm guessing America's youth will be flocking to Duluth (or wherever the T-Wolves play) to get their freshly-minted Telfair jerseys.


[phone rings]
George Karl: Hello?
Mitch Kupchak: Hello, mother leopard. I have you cub. You must protect him, but that will be expensive. Ten-thousand cola nuts, wrapped in brown paper. Midnight, behind the box. I'll be the hyena. You'll see.


So my friend Ira Bonds, Barry Bonds' cousin, is kind of in a tough place right now. He's getting a lot of people throwing jars of pee at him on the streets and whatnot, because they think he's Barry, and Barry's about to get a score or something (I don't really get baseball). If my reader(s) could drop him a quick note, I think it would really life his spirits. His email address is: MyFriendIra@computer.internet.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home